ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 382.63 KB (391816 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.47 MB (2590776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (70.84 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (62.87 KB)
- Apoint.exe (382.63 KB)
- DPinst.exe (909.10 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (190.44 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (82.80 KB)
- hidfind.exe (62.82 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (89.29 KB)
- player.exe (271.16 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (338.83 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.0.303.219
only. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. After you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 12:12:15.450