ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This info is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). ALPS Touch Pad Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 362.80 KB (371504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 2.44 MB (2555872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (70.84 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.34 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (62.87 KB)
- Apoint.exe (362.80 KB)
- DPinst.exe (909.10 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (190.44 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (82.84 KB)
- hidfind.exe (62.87 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (82.87 KB)
- player.exe (271.15 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (334.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.303.105
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 17:40:02.977