ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 371.84 KB (380760 bytes) on disk and is named Apoint.exe.
The following executables are installed along with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 2.43 MB (2550736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (58.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (371.84 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.34 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (290.84 KB)
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.100.303.433
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Apoint2K
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:29:07.423