Alps Touch Pad Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. Alps Touch Pad Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Alps Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 311.00 KB (318464 bytes) on disk.
Alps Touch Pad Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 887.08 KB (908368
bytes) on disk:
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (311.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (203.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (284.79 KB)
The current page applies to Alps Touch Pad Driver version 7.202
only. Click on the links below for other Alps Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Alps Touch Pad Driver is a program released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some users try to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Alps Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Alps Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Alps Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Alps Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Alps Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alps Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alps Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing Alps Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Alps Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alps Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that Alps Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Alps Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:23:57.167