ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below details on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during install. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file is called Apoint.exe and its approximative size is 318.36 KB (326000 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.24 MB (1298952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (23.50 KB)
- Apoint.exe (318.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (199.50 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (35.50 KB)
- hidfind.exe (89.50 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (280.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.107.303.105
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 05:18:59.163