ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 337.90 KB (346008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take 2.11 MB (2213808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (337.90 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (73.90 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.90 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.0.303.108
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:32:13.587