ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
for more information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 362.26 KB (370952 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take an average of 2.36 MB (2475848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (62.30 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (60.75 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (54.34 KB)
- Apoint.exe (362.26 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.26 KB)
- hidfind.exe (54.29 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (74.29 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (330.26 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.0.303.211
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-04 20:59:26.240