ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The application's main executable file has a size of 220.00 KB (225280 bytes) on disk and is called Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.04 MB (1095050
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (41.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (220.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (52.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (48.10 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (228.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.1711.119
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find below info on other releases of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-24 12:32:58.410