ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Check out here
for more details on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 404.11 KB (413808 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.90 MB (3045880
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (77.46 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (91.96 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (39.47 KB)
- Apoint.exe (404.11 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1.03 MB)
- Ezcapt.exe (224.04 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (173.65 KB)
- hidfind.exe (83.92 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (113.17 KB)
- player.exe (271.25 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (442.67 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.100.303.241
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-09-15 16:09:54.517