ALPS Touch Pad Driver
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
for more info on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 277.87 KB (284536 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which take 1.17 MB (1230064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (277.87 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.87 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (73.87 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.6.303.207
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-03 14:11:48.073