ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
for more info on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). ALPS Touch Pad Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 372.84 KB (381784 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.43 MB (2551760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (58.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (69.30 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (372.84 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.34 KB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (290.84 KB)
The current page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.100.303.445
only. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 05:01:36.293