ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Apoint.exe and it has a size of 249.36 KB (255344 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.13 MB (1188080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (249.36 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.36 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (65.36 KB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.6.303.111
alone. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:37:40.737