ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Additional info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes about 399.30 KB (408880 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
The following executables are installed together with ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They take about 2.75 MB (2887672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (77.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (79.34 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (39.37 KB)
- Apoint.exe (399.30 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- Ezcapt.exe (223.94 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (82.84 KB)
- hidfind.exe (83.37 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (93.87 KB)
- player.exe (271.16 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (437.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.100.303.105
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:07:27.630