ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Apoint.exe is the ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main executable file and it takes around 236.00 KB (241664 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.06 MB (1107240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (236.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (168.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (52.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (48.00 KB)
- player.exe (256.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (220.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.303.113
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. You can find here a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:57:48.830