ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's main file takes around 346.30 KB (354616 bytes) and is named Apoint.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ALPS Touch Pad Driver. They occupy 2.33 MB (2447496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (58.34 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (56.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (54.34 KB)
- Apoint.exe (346.30 KB)
- DPinst.exe (900.56 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (181.90 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.30 KB)
- hidfind.exe (54.34 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (74.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (326.30 KB)
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.6.303.112
only. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 16:02:21.670