ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Open here
where you can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Usually the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. ALPS Touch Pad Driver's primary file takes around 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) and its name is Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is composed of the following executables which take 781.29 KB (800040
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (49.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (48.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (180.00 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (176.00 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (60.00 KB)
- hidfind.exe (44.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (224.00 KB)
This web page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.202.302.109
alone. For other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. After you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 07:30:33.443