ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 388.80 KB (398136 bytes) on disk and is titled Apoint.exe.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They take 2.66 MB (2785944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApECOLED.exe (68.80 KB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (70.80 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (30.84 KB)
- Apoint.exe (388.80 KB)
- DPinst.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- EzPopup.exe (74.30 KB)
- hidfind.exe (74.84 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (85.34 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (425.84 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 8.106.303.209
alone. Click on the links below for other ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found very quickly. After you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 09:57:44.540