ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can find out more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Apoint.exe and its approximative size is 575.37 KB (589176 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.24 MB (1297048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (575.37 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (214.37 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (283.37 KB)
This page is about ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 7.109
alone. You can find below a few links to other ALPS Touch Pad Driver releases:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it exists on your system the ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found automatically. When you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 06:21:18.590