ALPS Touch Pad Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
for more information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K folder (same installation drive as Windows). ALPS Touch Pad Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file is labeled Apoint.exe and occupies 636.40 KB (651672 bytes).
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.10 MB (8496488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApCLP.exe (5.18 MB)
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (636.40 KB)
- DPInst.exe (1.01 MB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- HidMonitorSvc.exe (93.88 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (284.40 KB)
- player.exe (271.16 KB)
The current web page applies to ALPS Touch Pad Driver version 10.100.404.105
only. You can find below info on other releases of ALPS Touch Pad Driver:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is an application marketed by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". The ALPS Touch Pad Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ALPS Touch Pad Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-10 15:56:22.547