ALPS Touch Pad Driver
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Check out here
where you can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. ALPS Touch Pad Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Apoint2K directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Apoint.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 636.40 KB (651672 bytes) on disk.
ALPS Touch Pad Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.56 MB (1630576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (636.40 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (215.40 KB)
- Hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- player.exe (262.62 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (284.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.100
of ALPS Touch Pad Driver. For more ALPS Touch Pad Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ALPS Touch Pad Driver is a program offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ALPS Touch Pad Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ALPS Touch Pad Driver". If it is installed on your PC the ALPS Touch Pad Driver program will be found automatically. After you click ALPS Touch Pad Driver in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ALPS Touch Pad Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALPS Touch Pad Driver.
8. After uninstalling ALPS Touch Pad Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALPS Touch Pad Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ALPS Touch Pad Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALPS Touch Pad Driver by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALPS Touch Pad Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:03:06.513