HardCopy Pro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your systemDeskSoft
. You can find out more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more info about HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled HardCopy Pro.exe and its approximative size is 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
HardCopy Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 545.19 KB (558270
bytes) on disk:
- HardCopy Pro.exe (292.00 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.4
of HardCopy Pro. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HardCopy Pro we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove HardCopy Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HCSetup.exe
HardCopy Pro is an application released by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HardCopy Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HardCopy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 20:01:12.430