This page is about HardCopy Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on DeskSoft. More details about HardCopy Pro can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. Usually the HardCopy Pro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called HardCopy Pro.exe and its approximative size is 285.00 KB (291840 bytes).
HardCopy Pro is composed of the following executables which take 534.60 KB (547428
bytes) on disk:
- HardCopy Pro.exe (285.00 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (178.10 KB)
The current web page applies to HardCopy Pro version 3.2.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HardCopy Pro:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application released by DeskSoft. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HardCopy Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HardCopy Pro in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 10:20:09.307