HardCopy Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your systemDeskSoft
. Take a look here
for more details on DeskSoft. More data about the software HardCopy Pro can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). HardCopy Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 371.00 KB (379904 bytes) on disk and is titled HardCopy Pro.exe.
HardCopy Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 861.10 KB (881764
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (371.00 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (158.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (332.10 KB)
This info is about HardCopy Pro version 3.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application offered by the software company DeskSoft. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HardCopy Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HardCopy Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 16:15:33.120