You can find on this page details on how to remove HardCopy Pro for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. More data about DeskSoft can be found here
. More information about HardCopy Pro can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HardCopy Pro. The application's main executable file is called HardCopy Pro.exe and its approximative size is 281.50 KB (288256 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with HardCopy Pro. They take about 531.10 KB (543844
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (281.50 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (178.10 KB)
The current web page applies to HardCopy Pro version 3.3.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HardCopy Pro:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program released by DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HardCopy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro app will be found very quickly. When you select HardCopy Pro in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HardCopy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 10:22:48.530