You can find on this page details on how to remove HardCopy Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Take a look here
for more info on DeskSoft. More details about the program HardCopy Pro can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove HardCopy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HardCopy Pro.exe is the HardCopy Pro's main executable file and it takes circa 2.17 MB (2276048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HardCopy Pro. They occupy 2.40 MB (2513752
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.13 KB)
The current web page applies to HardCopy Pro version 4.7.0
alone. For more HardCopy Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application released by DeskSoft. Some users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HardCopy Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". The HardCopy Pro program will be found very quickly. When you select HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 05:58:49.900