This web page contains thorough information on how to remove HardCopy Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Additional info about DeskSoft can be read here
. Please open http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. HardCopy Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. HardCopy Pro's main file takes about 2.17 MB (2270416 bytes) and is called HardCopy Pro.exe.
HardCopy Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.39 MB (2508120
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (232.13 KB)
The current page applies to HardCopy Pro version 4.6.1
only. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program by DeskSoft. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HardCopy Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro app will be found automatically. When you select HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HardCopy Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 15:47:30.660