You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HardCopy Pro for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DeskSoft. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more info about HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall HardCopy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HardCopy Pro.exe and its approximative size is 2.13 MB (2233544 bytes).
The executables below are part of HardCopy Pro. They occupy an average of 2.36 MB (2470224
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.13 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (231.13 KB)
This info is about HardCopy Pro version 4.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application marketed by DeskSoft. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete HardCopy Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro app will be found automatically. After you select HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:52:38.503