This web page is about HardCopy Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be found here
. You can read more about on HardCopy Pro at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove HardCopy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled HardCopy Pro.exe and its approximative size is 2.17 MB (2277352 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with HardCopy Pro. They take about 2.40 MB (2517104
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (234.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.0
of HardCopy Pro. You can find here a few links to other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program marketed by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro application will be found automatically. When you click HardCopy Pro in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-10 19:57:16.430