HardCopy Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your systemDeskSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DeskSoft. Detailed information about HardCopy Pro can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. Usually the HardCopy Pro application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall HardCopy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. HardCopy Pro.exe is the HardCopy Pro's main executable file and it takes circa 2.12 MB (2222792 bytes) on disk.
HardCopy Pro contains of the executables below. They take 2.34 MB (2458448
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (230.13 KB)
The current web page applies to HardCopy Pro version 4.4.2
only. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall HardCopy Pro you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall HardCopy Pro:
The files below are left behind on your disk by HardCopy Pro's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HardCopy Pro
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro\(DFC)Cmd.dcf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro\(DFC)UpdateCheck.dcf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro\Options.dcf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HardCopy Pro\DeskSoft Website.url
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HardCopy Pro
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HardCopy Pro\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HardCopy Pro\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HardCopy Pro\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HardCopy Pro\UninstallString
HardCopy Pro is an application offered by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro program will be found very quickly. After you click HardCopy Pro in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HardCopy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:12:20.023