This page is about HardCopy Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your systemDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. You can read more about on HardCopy Pro at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled HardCopy Pro.exe and occupies 1.81 MB (1900544 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in HardCopy Pro. They take 2.01 MB (2104968
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.63 KB)
The current page applies to HardCopy Pro version 4.3.0
only. For other HardCopy Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application offered by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HardCopy Pro in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 04:25:34.597