This web page is about HardCopy Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. More information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. Please open http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled HardCopy Pro.exe and it has a size of 1.81 MB (1900544 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in HardCopy Pro. They occupy 2.01 MB (2104968
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.1
of HardCopy Pro. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PC:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\noy.DeskSoftLicense
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\SetDLC.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe.FriendlyAppName
HardCopy Pro is a program released by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HardCopy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HardCopy Pro in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HardCopy Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:33:41.857