HardCopy Pro is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on DeskSoft. You can get more details on HardCopy Pro at http://www.desksoft.com
. Usually the HardCopy Pro program is installed in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. HardCopy Pro's main file takes around 1.81 MB (1900544 bytes) and is named HardCopy Pro.exe.
HardCopy Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.01 MB (2104968
bytes) on disk:
- HardCopy Pro.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.0
of HardCopy Pro. For more HardCopy Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application marketed by DeskSoft. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". The HardCopy Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HardCopy Pro in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:50:41.270