HardCopy Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Open here
where you can get more info on DeskSoft. You can get more details about HardCopy Pro at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HardCopy Pro. HardCopy Pro's primary file takes about 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) and is named HardCopy Pro.exe.
HardCopy Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 545.69 KB (558782
bytes) on disk:
- HardCopy Pro.exe (292.50 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.5
of HardCopy Pro. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application released by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HardCopy Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro program will be found automatically. After you click HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HardCopy Pro supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-06 16:22:13.647