You can find below details on how to remove HardCopy Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Check out here
where you can find out more on DeskSoft. More information about the software HardCopy Pro can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove HardCopy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.18 MB (2282472 bytes) on disk and is labeled HardCopy Pro.exe.
HardCopy Pro contains of the executables below. They take 2.41 MB (2522225
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (234.13 KB)
This page is about HardCopy Pro version 4.10.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of HardCopy Pro:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HardCopy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HardCopy Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-17 23:22:49.220