This web page contains thorough information on how to remove HardCopy Pro for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. You can find out more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about HardCopy Pro can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 351.50 KB (359936 bytes) on disk and is named HardCopy Pro.exe.
The executables below are part of HardCopy Pro. They take an average of 604.69 KB (619198
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (351.50 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.69 KB)
This data is about HardCopy Pro version 4.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HardCopy Pro
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.chm
- C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe
- C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\SetDLC.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro\Options.dcf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro\UpdateCheck.dcf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HardCopy Pro\DeskSoft Website.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro Manual.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HardCopy Pro
HardCopy Pro is a program offered by DeskSoft. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HardCopy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro program will be found very quickly. When you click HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-23 19:43:28.330