HardCopy Pro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. More data about DeskSoft can be found here
. You can see more info related to HardCopy Pro at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. HardCopy Pro.exe is the HardCopy Pro's primary executable file and it takes close to 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk.
HardCopy Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 545.69 KB (558782
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (292.50 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (181.69 KB)
The current web page applies to HardCopy Pro version 3.3.6
only. You can find below a few links to other HardCopy Pro releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall HardCopy Pro.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall HardCopy Pro:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\DeskSoft\HardCopy Pro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HardCopy Pro
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\SetDLC.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HardCopy Pro
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\HardCopy Pro.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\HardCopy Pro\DisplayIcon
HardCopy Pro is a program offered by DeskSoft. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HardCopy Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro program will be found automatically. After you click HardCopy Pro in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 15:17:59.203