This page contains complete information on how to remove HardCopy Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Go over here
for more details on DeskSoft. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more facts about HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). HardCopy Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. HardCopy Pro's primary file takes about 2.12 MB (2217984 bytes) and its name is HardCopy Pro.exe.
HardCopy Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.34 MB (2453128
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (229.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.1
of HardCopy Pro. For more HardCopy Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application released by the software company DeskSoft. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HardCopy Pro with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro program will be found very quickly. After you select HardCopy Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 11:10:20.103