This web page is about HardCopy Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Take a look here
for more information on DeskSoft. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more facts about HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. Usually the HardCopy Pro program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. HardCopy Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled HardCopy Pro.exe and it has a size of 281.50 KB (288256 bytes).
HardCopy Pro contains of the executables below. They take 526.60 KB (539236
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (281.50 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (173.60 KB)
The current page applies to HardCopy Pro version 3.3.2
only. You can find here a few links to other HardCopy Pro releases:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program by DeskSoft. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete HardCopy Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HardCopy Pro in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-22 19:08:00.483