You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Check out here
for more details on DeskSoft. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more info about HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall HardCopy Pro. The application's main executable file has a size of 771.69 KB (790213 bytes) on disk and is labeled HardCopy Pro.exe.
HardCopy Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 971.33 KB (994637
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (771.69 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.63 KB)
This info is about HardCopy Pro version 4.1.2
alone. For other HardCopy Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program released by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 12:24:51.460