HardCopy Pro is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DeskSoft. More information about HardCopy Pro can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove HardCopy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HardCopy Pro's primary file takes about 2.20 MB (2308072 bytes) and is named HardCopy Pro.exe.
HardCopy Pro is composed of the following executables which take 2.43 MB (2552442
bytes) on disk:
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (238.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14.0
of HardCopy Pro. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program marketed by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HardCopy Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro application will be found very quickly. After you click HardCopy Pro in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-25 05:04:33.510