HardCopy Pro is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's web page. HardCopy Pro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. HardCopy Pro's primary file takes around 2.20 MB (2308584 bytes) and its name is HardCopy Pro.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HardCopy Pro. They occupy 2.45 MB (2567656
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (253.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14.3
of HardCopy Pro. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program by DeskSoft. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro program will be found very quickly. After you select HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-11 15:39:32.653