HardCopy Pro is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your systemDeskSoft
. More info about DeskSoft can be read here
. More details about HardCopy Pro can be found at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. HardCopy Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named HardCopy Pro.exe and occupies 2.21 MB (2316264 bytes).
HardCopy Pro contains of the executables below. They take 2.46 MB (2575336
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.21 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (253.00 KB)
The current web page applies to HardCopy Pro version 4.15.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HardCopy Pro:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application released by DeskSoft. Some computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". The HardCopy Pro app will be found automatically. When you click HardCopy Pro in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-08 17:10:03.280