HardCopy Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. More data about DeskSoft can be found here
. You can see more info about HardCopy Pro at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HardCopy Pro. HardCopy Pro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk.
HardCopy Pro contains of the executables below. They take 537.10 KB (549988
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (292.00 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (173.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.3
of HardCopy Pro. For more HardCopy Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program marketed by DeskSoft. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HardCopy Pro in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HardCopy Pro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-08 10:33:34.070