This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your systemDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be seen here
. Please open http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's web page. HardCopy Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro directory, depending on the user's choice. HardCopy Pro's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. HardCopy Pro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 285.00 KB (291840 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with HardCopy Pro. They take about 542.10 KB (555108
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (285.00 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (185.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.0
of HardCopy Pro. You can find here a few links to other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program offered by the software company DeskSoft. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete HardCopy Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro application will be found very quickly. After you click HardCopy Pro in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-28 13:18:49.667