HardCopy Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Additional info about DeskSoft can be found here
. Further information about HardCopy Pro can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro folder, subject to the user's decision. HardCopy Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. HardCopy Pro.exe is the HardCopy Pro's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.18 MB (2282472 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in HardCopy Pro. They take 2.50 MB (2619505
bytes) on disk.
- fff.desksoft.exe (95.00 KB)
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (234.13 KB)
This info is about HardCopy Pro version 4.10.1
alone. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program by DeskSoft. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HardCopy Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-22 21:40:13.650