This web page contains thorough information on how to remove HardCopy Pro for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on DeskSoft. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more facts about HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove HardCopy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named HARDCOPY.EXE and it has a size of 93.50 KB (95744 bytes).
HardCopy Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 364.63 KB (373384
bytes) on disk:
- HARDCOPY.EXE (93.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.63 KB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.2
of HardCopy Pro. For more HardCopy Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program offered by DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HardCopy Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro app will be found very quickly. After you select HardCopy Pro in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-03 09:04:29.017