HardCopy Pro is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computerDeskSoft
. More info about DeskSoft can be read here
. Detailed information about HardCopy Pro can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove HardCopy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled HardCopy Pro.exe and occupies 1.81 MB (1895424 bytes).
HardCopy Pro installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.00 MB (2099848
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (1.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.4
of HardCopy Pro. You can find here a few links to other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is a program offered by DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro app will be found automatically. After you select HardCopy Pro in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 14:10:30.537