HardCopy Pro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your systemDeskSoft
. Open here
for more information on DeskSoft. Please follow http://www.desksoft.com
if you want to read more on HardCopy Pro on DeskSoft's website. HardCopy Pro is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall HardCopy Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. HardCopy Pro.exe is the HardCopy Pro's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.18 MB (2285032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in HardCopy Pro. They take 2.41 MB (2529905
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.18 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (239.13 KB)
The current page applies to HardCopy Pro version 4.12.0
only. Click on the links below for other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application released by DeskSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HardCopy Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". The HardCopy Pro application will be found automatically. After you click HardCopy Pro in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-11 19:41:45.973