You can find below detailed information on how to remove HardCopy Pro for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your systemDeskSoft
. You can find out more on DeskSoft or check for application updates here
. More information about HardCopy Pro can be seen at http://www.desksoft.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). HardCopy Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.17 MB (2279912 bytes) on disk and is titled HardCopy Pro.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in HardCopy Pro. They take 2.40 MB (2521201
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (235.63 KB)
The current web page applies to HardCopy Pro version 4.11.0
only. You can find here a few links to other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application marketed by the software company DeskSoft. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove HardCopy Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HardCopy Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After removing HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HardCopy Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-20 22:35:27.910