HardCopy Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Additional info about DeskSoft can be seen here
. You can read more about on HardCopy Pro at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.81 MB (1894912 bytes) on disk and is called HardCopy Pro.exe.
The following executables are contained in HardCopy Pro. They occupy 2.07 MB (2172552
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (1.81 MB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.63 KB)
This web page is about HardCopy Pro version 4.2.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application by the software company DeskSoft. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it exists on your system the HardCopy Pro app will be found automatically. After you click HardCopy Pro in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 15:54:01.460