HardCopy Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PCDeskSoft
. Additional info about DeskSoft can be seen here
. You can read more about on HardCopy Pro at http://www.desksoft.com
. HardCopy Pro is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing HardCopy Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.81 MB (1894912 bytes) on disk and is called HardCopy Pro.exe.
The following executables are contained in HardCopy Pro. They occupy 2.07 MB (2172552
bytes) on disk.
- HardCopy Pro.exe (1.81 MB)
- SetDLC.exe (71.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (199.63 KB)
This web page is about HardCopy Pro version 4.2.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other HardCopy Pro versions:
...click to view all...
HardCopy Pro is an application by the software company DeskSoft. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove HardCopy Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HardCopy Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HardCopy Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "HardCopy Pro". If it is installed on your PC the HardCopy Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HardCopy Pro in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HardCopy Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HardCopy Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HardCopy Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HardCopy Pro.
8. After uninstalling HardCopy Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HardCopy Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HardCopy Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft from your computer, we are not saying that HardCopy Pro by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HardCopy Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 15:54:01.460